69久久精品无码一区二区,精品成人av一区二区三区,老师露双奶头无遮挡挤奶视频,老中医吮她的花蒂和奶水视频播放

收藏本站  |  幫助中心   服務熱線:洗護用品:188 2048 6867 酒店用品:138 2889 6326
當前位置 > 酒店學院 > 酒店管理 > 運營管理 > 正文

國際五星酒店日常用語

來源:WWW.酒店用品專家.COM   發表時間:2014-08-02   作者:萬達商城   T | T
更多

?Receiving a walk-in guest.

為散客登記

1. How many people do you have, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,請問您有幾位?

2. What kind of room do you prefer, Mr./Mrs. XX, please?
XX先生/小姐,請問您想要哪種房間?
?

3. Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available,Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,請稍等,我看看有沒有空房。

4. Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,給您我們酒店介紹和價目表。


5. We’ll give you a 10% discount, Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,我們給您九折優惠。


6. Would you like to register, please?Mr./Mrs. XX?

XX先生/小姐,請您登記,好嗎?


7. You have to register individually, please?Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,請您們分開登記,好嗎?


8. Would you fill in this registrationform, please? Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐請您填一下登記表。

?

9. Would you please put your nationalitythere, sir.
先生,請您將您的國籍寫在這兒。

10.Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐, 請用大寫字母寫您的名字,好嗎?

11.May I have your occupation,please?
請問您的職業?

12.Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,請簽名。

13.Would I see your passport, please?/Would you mind showing your passport, Mr./Mrs. XX?.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的護照嗎?

14.I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房間還沒收拾好,希望您不介意在這里等一下。

15.How would you like to pay by cash or credit card, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,請問您是現金或是信用卡付款?

16.How long will you stay here, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您準備在我們酒店住多久?

17.How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您付現金還是用信用卡付賬?

18.Please pay at the cashier over there,Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,請到那邊的收銀臺付款。

19.Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,在我準備鑰匙卡的時候,您能填一下這張表嗎?


20.May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place ofentry, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的護照填一下您的簽證號碼和入境口岸嗎?

21.Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? Mr./Mrs. XX??
XX先生/小姐能告訴我您的離店日期嗎?

22.Our rack rate is RMB 498,Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,我們的門市價格是498元。


23.The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,雙人房是368元加上15%的服務費,不包括早餐。

24.I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民幣作為押金。

25.As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guestswithout a reservation.
按酒店規定,沒有預訂的客人得付一天房費作為押金。

26.Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一間吸煙房還是不吸煙房?

27.Mr./Mrs. XX, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate isRMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to yourroom. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房間號碼是2103。這是您的房間鑰匙,房間是498元每晚,免服務費。行李生會帶您去房間的,祝您愉快。


28.Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,在您離開酒店前,請記得歸還鑰匙。

29.Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,這是您的房間鑰匙和房卡,您的房費包括西餐廳的一次(自助)早餐。

30.The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pmtomorrow. Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,我們的退房時間延遲到下午2:00。
?

31.Mr./Mrs. XX,may I confirm your departure date, please ?

XX先生/小姐,能確認一下您的離店日期嗎?
Registering a tour group
為團隊登記

1.Mr./Mrs. XX,who is the tour leader, please?
XX先生/小姐,請問誰是領隊?


2.I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period ofyour stay,Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,我想確認一下貴團的預訂和日程。

3.Is there any change in the number in your group ,Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您的團隊人數有變化嗎?

4.You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,您們預訂了14個雙人間和6個單人間。這是住房名單,對嗎?

5.Mr./Mrs. XX, here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers.
XX先生/小姐,這是房間鑰匙和早餐券。

6.Mr./Mrs. XX, your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30am.

XX先生/小姐,您們是16日早8:00離店,日程有變化嗎?我們安排早6:30叫早。

7.Mr./Mrs. XX If there is any change, Would you notify the FrontDesk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有變化,請通知前臺。

在線客服 客服軟件
在線客服系統
主站蜘蛛池模板: 阳谷县| 杭锦后旗| 泰顺县| 高尔夫| 海口市| 蚌埠市| 岑巩县| 临海市| 类乌齐县| 磴口县| 当涂县| 清新县| 历史| 克什克腾旗| 巴中市| 左贡县| 永宁县| 广灵县| 庆城县| 陇西县| 日喀则市| 荣成市| 沈阳市| 聂荣县| 榆中县| 双流县| 阳朔县| 文登市| 文山县| 云和县| 绥阳县| 启东市| 岑巩县| 普洱| 浮梁县| 灵武市| 广灵县| 开江县| 松桃| 宝清县| 新疆|